Our APP gives you the ability to view or listen to video or audio files and play games on your smartphone or tablet.
We, the WEBVV Software- und Lizenzierungsgesellschaft mbH, represented by the managing director Mrs. Elke Müller-Meerkatz, Trabener Strasse 19 in 14193 Berlin, phone: + 49 (0)30 39838534, eMail: email@example.com, are provider of the APP and we are responsible for data protection according to the legal regulations.
Our data protection officer is Mr. Carsten Kieckbusch. You can contact our data protection officer via the contact options listed above or directly via
To use our APP, you do not have to provide us with any personal information about yourself. However, we process some data automatically because this is the only way to install the app and use our app on your device. We use the automatically collected data exclusively for the use of the contents and services of our app on your device.
In this data protection declaration we explain to you which data we process from you:
- Processing of technically necessary access data
Every time our APP is used on your smartphone or tablet, so-called access data is automatically collected, such as device identification number, version of the operating system of your device, device type.
Through the installation and use of this app, the following personal data is collected: Installations UUID and crash traces within Crashlytics to track possible crashes of the APP. These data are automatically deleted after 90 days. The collection of personal data by this app only takes place if we are legally entitled to do so or if you have expressly consented to the collection of the data in question. When downloading the mobile APP, the required information is transmitted to the respective provider of the APP in its store, in particular user name, download time, payment information and the individual device code. You also have the possibility to rate the APP on the side of the store. We have no influence on the data collection and processing of the respective store and are not responsible for it. You will find information on this in the data protection regulations of the respective shop. With this data it is possible to use the app on your device. We need this data in order to ensure the operation of our app, to update it and to improve it continuously. (Legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (f) DS Block Exemption Regulation).
- analysis tools, network connection, encryption,
We do not use any analysis tools except Crashlytics to track crashes of the APP. If you use our app, your behaviour can be statistically evaluated with the help of certain analysis tools and analysed for advertising and market research purposes or to improve our offers.
Network connections will continue to be used for transmitting and reloading data. We use device memory to store files (if desired by the user) and to store (cache) displayed information and data.
This APP uses encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests you send to us as an APP operator or communication between APP users. This encryption prevents the data you transmit from being read by unauthorized third parties. The encryption used is https.
- Social media
We do not use social media.
- Communication via Google Play Store and Apple App Store
We can read your reviews and reviews and also write a response to a review. However, we are unable to delete an entry from you because the Google and Apple platforms want to prevent app vendors from simply deleting unpopular entries. An external storage of the evaluations and reviews or a link to your APP account does not take place through us.
- Information about necessary authorizations under Android:
For unrestricted use of our APP, our app also requires access to the following authorization groups:
Files and device memory to read, change, or delete USB memory contents. Device memory, if you create pictures, infos etc. with our APP. Store and retrieve on your device. A use for purposes beyond this does not take place.
- Information about the permissions under iOS:
Additional permissions for our APP are set by default on your Apple device. The permissions, e.g. for receiving messages, can also be administered later independently in the settings of your device, especially in the subitem to our APP.
- Duration of storage of your data
We only store your data for as long as is necessary to enable us to fulfil the purposes described in this data protection declaration.
If the purpose for processing the data no longer exists, the retention period has expired, we would like to point out that we may continue to store your personal data for a limited period of time in order to comply with legal requirements.
- Your rights:
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, the supervisory authority at your place of work, at the location of our company headquarters or at the location of the suspected infringement.
- right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. If you object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating further reasons.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- amendment of the data protection declaration
Berlin, October 2019